Snorkeling Course in Malta
Learn how to snorkel with the PADI Discover Snorkeling experience.
Did you always wanted to explore the sea on your own terms, quietly, without the bulky equipment and dangling tools of the scuba-divers?
Then you cannot miss this introduction to Snorkeling!
We will meet at our centre in Buggiba before heading to a beautiful and protected bay located just 10 minutes away.
During the snorkelling course you will learn about the equipment and techniques needed to enjoy this activity in a fun and safe way.
You will also learn some jedi tricks that we teach during our freediving courses that will help you to relax your body and mind.
Once you enter the sea, this state of calmness will help you to hold your breath comfortably for longer time.
In the water you will practice different skills and techniques aimed at giving you the fundamental knowledge that you need to explore in safety the underwater world.
To be able to offer you a more personal experience places are limited to 4 people.
PADI Discover Snorkeling and Skindiving
You will learn:
• How to choose and use freediving equipment.
• Basic safety guidelines for being in and around the water.
• Breathing techniques.
• Freediving techniques including checking buoyancy, surface swimming, clearing water from your snorkel and performing effortless underwater dives.
• Professional PADI Instructor (English, Italian, Spanish)
• First AID & Safety equipment
• Full Freediving Equipment (full-body wetsuit, mask, snorkel and fins)
Location: Saint Paul’s Bay; Price: 75€; Duration: 2 Hours