COVID-19 PREVENTION FOR SNORKELLING AND FREEDIVING
We have all been affected by the current and ever-evolving situation.
We would like to inform you of which measures we are adopting to keep safe your Snorkelling and Freediving experiences with us.
The highest risk of infection for Snorkelling and Freediving is through mask and snorkel cause these pieces of equipment are in contact with mouth and nose.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PREVENT THE SPREAD?
1 – EQUIPMENT
- We properly clean and sanitize all our equipment with Anti-Bacteria and Disinfectant products, according to the current recommendations by the W.H.O. and D.A.N. We also teach all our customers and students how to properly clean all parts of their personal equipment.
- Since the outbreak, we have taken an additional precaution implementing the use of CHEMGENE HLD4H: a multipurpose disinfection and cleaning product that destroys Bacteria, Fungi, Mycrobacteria Viruses and Spores.
2 – GROUP SIZE
Right from the beginning, DiversCode chooses to work with small groups, for safety reasons and also to maximize your chance to get fun.
Today group size is, even more, a crucial factor and we choose to further reduce the size of our group to 4 people per Vehicle/Guide.
3 – MEETING Point
The new rules include limited access to shops and sports centres. For this reason, until further notice, the shop will be open only on appointment for equipment sales.
We wanted to further reduce health risks for our guests and we decide to let you skip the Diving-Centre stage.
No more need for you to come to the centre, we will come to you!
- You will meet us directly at your Hotel or at the Snorkelling spot
- We will bring with us all the equipment.
- Briefing and equipment try-out on site
4 – DURING THE EXCURSION
- Before the dive we will teach you to make a self-equipment-check, to ensure the equipment fitting and to avoid unnecessary interactions between you and your buddy or guide.
- You will have a personal Box for your equipment and personal belongings
- Liquid or Gel sanitizer on board of the vehicles.
5 – TIPS FOR YOUR PERSONAL EQUIPMENT
If you participate in the experience using your own equipment set, below you can find some basic tips to help you properly clean your equipment:
- Swirl your equipment in a disinfectant/antibacterial solution before and after each use.
- Firmly rub the contact parts.
- Rinse the equipment in freshwater.
- Wash your hands.
- Repeat after each use.