Valletta SIGHTWALK, THE CITY as you don’t expect it
If also you believe that the best way to explore is by walking then we are on the same page. Every place has a story to tell and the only way to feel it is too get into this story step by step.
This is what our SightWalk is about!
With this route of Valletta you will get a different understanding of the capital of Malta, away from the mainstream tourist itineraries.
You will enjoy
- Both side views of Valletta Gran Harbor together with some famous movie and TV shows landmarks.
- An adventurous path along Valletta’ city walls, the scene for the great dramatic Ottoman siege of the 17th century.
- Insights of Madraggio, a place described by Jules Verne in his book “the Extraordinary Voyages” as a true Court of Miracles.
- Funny, creepy and weird stories about the surroundings of the infamous and mysterious Straight Street.
- The inspiring sky line of the Three Cities. A picturesque architecture able to captivate the interest of M.C. Esher.
This is an easy walk! You do not need technical equipment or special training to participate, and it is a great activity that also for groups and families with kids.
We will meet just outside Valletta’s main gate, ready to start an enjoyable, panoramic and educational journey.
During the excursion, you will get a lot of information about Malta and Mediterranean history and culture. There will be time for talking and getting photos (so don’t forget your cameras).
This is not a classical “highlights” guided tour of Valletta.
This is a discovery walk to explore the less touristic corners and views of the St John Knight city.
We love to connect people to places while walking away from the mainstream routes
Safety is always our first priority and all our guides are trained in EFR and First Aid.
Route: about 6/7 km; Elevation: about 100 m+ ; Duration: about 2h
Location: Valletta; Price: 30€;
BOOK NOW the Valletta Sight Walk and get to know the city in a way nobody else does!
Searching for a different experience? Check out our other activities in the links below